Graphic Designer Intern for Gear Inc.
Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated business process outsourcing company located in Hanoi, Vietnam. We provide industry leading outsourcing services to clients around the world. Currently, we are looking for a qualified Vietnamese graphic designer work on projects for Japanese clients.
What You Will Do
We’re looking for a creative and talented Vietnamese graphic design intern to help create banner adverts for the Japanese market. The Vietnamese graphic designer intern will work closely with the project manager and other team members to conceptualize the visual style and any changing features of the banners.
- Create and animate appealing Japanese banner advertisements
- Create a unique and engaging visual identity that fulfills the requirements of the client
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entirety of the project cycles
- Collaborate with the team of programmers in the integration of the banner to the client’s websites
- Complete tasks within strict timeframes as required by the client
What You Are Good At
- Be creative, imaginative, and original
- Basic or intermediate knowledge in graphic design and marketing
– Knowledge of basic coding and of the Japanese market is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly on websites
- Able to work in a team and create new proposals
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English, spoken and written
– Knowledge of Japanese communication style preferred
- Previous experience in crafting adverts for online platforms
- Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills
- You have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Gear Inc. provides attractive salary and benefits, excellent and international working environment.
- Free drinks.
- Gym, Yoga, and other interesting activities for everyone.
Please send your CV and Portfolio in English (e.g. website, blog, or online album) to Jobs@gearinc.com
Trang web gặp vấn đề lỗi kỹ thuật.