Meet Clickable: an exciting new integrated marketing communications agency with digital in our DNA. Want to work in a dynamic, bilingual, international workplace? Join our elite transmedia team, and help Vietnam’s most global industries – tech and tourism – market themselves to the world.
The Junior Art Director will join Clickable’s fast growing creative department. He or she will work on graphic design projects for Microsoft Vietnam. In addition, the Junior Art Director will have the opportunity to oversee branding, graphic design, content development and web design projects for clients in the tech and tourism industries.
A Junior Art Director can expect a career path that includes eventual promotion to Art Director, Senior Art Director and Creative Director.
Primary Responsibilities: Art Direction/Graphic Design
· Lead the graphic development of brand identities, websites, social media content, digital ads, print materials and packaging.
- Team with writers to develop creative concepts.
- Develop creative concepts for client presentations and Agency pitches.
- Modify and localize Microsoft creative assets including banner ads, social media content and email marketing templates for use in Vietnam.
Secondary Responsibilities: Production
- Find outsourced resources to bring your creative concepts to life such as photographers, film production studios, and specialty printers.
- Manage small production projects on deadline and on budget.
Tertiary Responsibilities: Creative Leadership
- Participate and show creative leadership in brainstorms and creative meetings.
- Become an agency leader on visual communication. Be willing to share your knowledge through conferences and training.
You should be a Vietnamese citizen who fluent in Vietnamese and proficient English. You should have a high degree of comfort working with foreigners. Moreover, you should be able to work in Tay Ho, Hanoi Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and some Saturdays from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm except Vietnam national holidays.
- Mastery of composition techniques.
- Mastery of computer-aided graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Photo-retouching and image development skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of
- Color theory and color relationships.
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process, knowledge of production techniques, and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
- Website UI/UX.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Follow a creative brief.
- Communicate visually about products and brands.
- Provide direction at photo shoots.
- Check and approve work on press.
- Collect electronic materials for output.
- Handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Manage challenging situations.
- Command respect of freelancers.
WordPress experience preferred but not required.
Commensurate with experience.
Send CV in English with cover letter, several examples of your graphic design work, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Công ty Viet Sun tuyển chuyên viên thiết kế đa lĩnh vực
- Orenj Technology tuyển dụng Graphic Designer
- Công ty rượu vang Pháp WOB tuyển Designer part time
- Ecom Việt Nam tuyển thực tập sinh Designer
- Công ty CP Hồng Hà Trí Việt tuyển Designer
- H2 Global Travel JSC. tuyển nhân viên thiết kế
- HaNoi Pie tuyển dụng nhân viên thiết kế đồ họa và thực tập sinh
- VTC tuyển dụng số lượng lớn
- Xưởng ĐỒNG PHỤC GIA ĐÌNH tuyển Designer
- D&N cần tuyển 01 nhân viên thiết kế website