It’s going to be an awkward season of The Voice in the Teigen-Legend household!
Teigen, who after a tumultuous year has made the decision to become sober, seems to have her loyalties pulling in different directions, as Ariana Grande has made her debut on the iconic red swivel chairs this season. The pint-sized pop star joins Legend and fellow music superstars Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton as judges on the televised talent competition.
In a post on her Instagram story, Teigen told her more than 35 million followers that the arrival of Grande to the team has made things a little more than awkward at home.
“Today is a bit of a funny day because it’s the premiere of The Voice, and John absolutely knows that this house only listens to Ariana Grande,” the cookbook author revealed. “So imagine how awkward it is for John to live in this Ariana Grande household and have to be him.” Medizone24 News Updtes
Perhaps sensing backlash that she would choose a different judge to support before her husband, the 35-year-old mom of two explained further.
“I didn’t go to any of the tapings. I have no idea who’s who and what’s what, so I’m going to be watching along with all of you and I will be unbiased and also support my husband?” she said, posing the final sentence as a question.
But despite her casual banter online, it seems that audiences aren’t yet ready to forgive the media personality, who recently returned to social media after this year’s bullying scandal.
Commenting on Teigen’s announcement on Twitter, many critics have decided that it wasn’t Grande’s presence on the show, but her continuous social commentary that was awkward.
“Why, did Chrissy also DM Ariana telling her to kill herself?” asked one critic, referencing the Courtney Stodden scandal.
“Trying to resuscitate Chrissy Teigen on the internet is what’s really awkward…” wrote one skeptic.
“Is she un-canceled now per the Twitter gods?” asked another.
One Twitter user joked about the situation, saying “since Chrissy Teigen has been canceled she has been getting more publicity than ever before. I for one wish to be canceled!” while another simply asks for “no more Chrissy Teigen news, ever.”
- New Orleans: Flames shoot up side of Superdome roof, put out
- Superdome roof catches on fire, leaving one person injured
- Stoke’s late surge sees off Watford in Carabao Cup third round
- ProfileHelper offers Advice and Ghostwriting Solutions Così Using The Internet Daters Can Polish Personale Utenti
- GGпокерок возглавили рейтинг PokerScout – Cardmates
- Casino Games Online – An Experience of Real Money Play
- What To Search For In Top Free Online Casino Games
- Bier Haus Slot Machine Online Free
- Increase Your Chances of Winning With Online Slot Machines